Elderly Tracking Systems are electronic systems based on active RFID technology to look after patients who have an orientation deficit. Thus, we can prevent them from getting lost or hurt.
Active RFID identification systems, allow tracking data from tags from a long distance and controlling exits, corridors, and rooms. You can track and monitor people inside facilities as well.
Systems based on active RFID technology are appropriate for tracking seniors in geriatric hospitals, elderly nursing homes or hospitals. Therefore, we can prevent patients who suffer from Alzheimer symptoms such as memory and orientation deficits to accidentally get out and get lost, which might put their lives at risk.
Main advantages for Elderly Tracking Systems based on active RFID technology:
- Patients are under control whenever they get next to exits or dangerous areas.
- Patients looked after with discretion and respect via active RFID, so they don’t feel locked as physical barriers are avoided
- These are reliable and safe systems. Relatives and staff hospital can rest assured and calm.
- Staff hospital can use tags themselves for being tracked at any time, so any emergency can be managed easily.
- There are different formats for active tags, so you can use whatever it fits better to your application and needs.
- You can activate automatic systems with alarms, text messages, blocking doors, emergencies…
Elderly Tracking Systems based on long distance reading tags avoid patients getting into dangerous situations in a safe and effective way so you can look after them with discretion and respect.
Elderly Tracking Systems are very appropriate for centres where a 24-hour total assistance is required.
These Tracking Systems are already in use not only in Nursing Homes for the Elderly, but also in Nursing Homes for the Disabled.
Some of our resellers have settled them up in facilities where there are patients suffering from Alzheimer, with memory and orientation deficits such as elderly nursing homes, retirement homes, assisted living facilities, adult day care centres, hospitals or senior resorts. These systems can be used in schools, nursery centres or leisure areas as well.
There are plenty of other uses for active RFID apart from that of the Elderly Tracking Systems.