Elderly Tracking Systems are electronic systems based on active RFID technology to look after patients who have an orientation deficit. Thus, we can prevent them from getting lost or hurt.
Active RFID identification systems, allow tracking data from tags from a long distance and controlling exits, corridors, and rooms. You can track and monitor people inside facilities as well.
Systems based on active RFID technology are appropriate for tracking seniors in geriatric hospitals, elderly nursing homes or hospitals. Therefore, we can prevent patients who suffer from Alzheimer symptoms such as memory and orientation deficits to accidentally get out and get lost, which might put their lives at risk.
Main advantages for Elderly Tracking Systems based on active RFID technology:
- Patients under control whenever they get next to exits or dangerous areas.
- Patients looked after with discretion and respect, so they don’t feel locked as physical barriers are avoided.
- Reliable and safe systems. Relatives and staff hospital can be calm and unconcerned
- Staff hospital can use tags for being tracked at any time, so any emergency can be managed easily.
- Different formats for active tags, so you can use whatever it fits better to your application and needs.
- You can activate automatic systems with alarms, text messages, blocking doors, emergencies…
Elderly Tracking Systems based on long distance reading tags avoid dangerous situations so you can look after patients with discretion and respect.
Elderly Tracking Systems are very appropriate for centres where a 24-hour total assistance is required. They can be of great help in geriatric hospitals, elderly nursing homes or hospitals, where there are patients suffering from Alzheimer, with memory and orientation deficits. These systems can be used in schools, nursery centres or leisure areas as well.