The ID market has a compound annual growth rate of 24.9% since 2015 according to market research firm MarketsandMarkets.
Given the current circumstances, the need for companies and users to find a comfortable and secure identification system has grown exponentially.
Mobile identification is very convenient, it offers the following advantages:
- It is accessible because it uses NFC and also Bluetooth: It is currently compatible with all smartphone manufacturers and many smart devices, such as smartwatches, and is therefore available to virtually anyone with a smart device.
- The mobile is very important to the users, therefore it is less likely that they lose it or leave it at home.
- It offers cost savings to the company because most users already have a smartphone or some smart device that they can use.
- It is secure: users access their mobile phone by password (numeric or pattern) or by biometrics, so this technology offers an extra layer of protection for access and T&A control.
- It has the “factor wow”: We all like new gadgets, especially if they make life easier for us, such as mobile access. Thanks to Bluetooth technology, the readers are able to open the doors without the user having to take their mobile phone out of their pocket.
Use your mobile as a credential for access to doors, turnstiles, networks and more.
- NFC and BLE technologies
- High data protection at all points of the system architecture.
- Issue mobile credentials instantly.
- The Mobile Access application is compatible with the new Suprema XPass 2 card readers.
Click here to learn more about the product: