At Kimaldi we have been manufacturing and distributing high quality hardware for automatic identification since 1998.
We are experts in biometrics RFID and OEM products. We believe in both constant investigation and innovation to keep on launching flagship products in any identification technology.
Our R&D department has developed a new product to meet current market demand of people counting systems for venues. KForum is the new solution we offer.
The main characteristics of the KForum people counting system:
- Tracking the number of people in closed spaces
- Managing occupancy by zones inside a venue
- A fast and easy installation, with no software required
- Suitable for integration
From the data generated by KForum you can:
- Prepare statistics related to space capacity:
– Actual state
– Occupancy percentages by time slot
- Send notifications when the people count is close to reaching the maximum capacity of the venue
- View the capacity status information on external media (such as screens or web page)
For more info about the KForum people counting system: