- Fastest authentication. With a powerful processor up to 150.000 matches per second.
- 8GB memory extended to store up to 500.000 users, 5.000.000 text logs and 50.000 image logs.
- Combines the benefit of new OP5 with fingerprint algorithm to provide best accuracy identification.
- Live Finger Detection to prevent the use of fake fingerprint.
- 5’’ IPS LCD touch screen to ensure maximum usability for users.
- Also supports videophone, PoE and WiFi standard.
- Works with the new Access Control and Time&Attendance Suprema BioStar 2 software.
- A very complete biometric terminal with 2 years of warranty.
The new biometric terminal for Access control and Time&Attendance Suprema BioStation A2 is the most advanced solution in the market.
A leader in its class, BioStation A2 biometric terminal is the most powerful and reliable solution in the market.
- New and very powerful processor for a fastest identification. Up to 150.000 checks per second.
- 8GB memory to store up to 500.000 users, 5.000.000 text logs and 50.000 image logs that allows meets the needs of a big company.
- Very high precision, combining the new generation of optical sensors and Suprema award-winning algorithm.
- BioStation A2 provides instant identification and very fast data transfer, allowing to easily managing high data volumes.
- BioStation A2 includes a 5’’ IPS LCD touch screen that provides a wide viewing angle and high usability. User friendly interface, inspired by Android-based designs.
- High level design with wide-angle camera that captures high resolution image logs. The BioStationA2 also supports video calls, PoE and WiFi, along with extensive RFID technologies, that allow easy access to information and data transfer.
- RFID card options: 125 kHz EM and HID Prox. 13.56MHz MIFARE, DESFire, DESFire EV1, Felica, NFC and iClass SE.
The Suprema algorithm has been awarded as the world’s number 1 by the Fingerprint Verification Competition (FVC), consecutively in 2004 and 2006.
Available configurations: Standalone, Standalone Secure and Access Control.
In access control installations with security requirements, it is recommended to use a module with a separate relay (Secure I/O, DM-20, Corestation) to avoid possible manipulations.