- Multi frequency capability: 125 kHz and 134.2 kHz.
- It supports RFID LF tags and standards ISO 11784, ISO 11785 and ISO 18000-2.
- Integrated antenna.
- Communications protocol: specific ASCII or binary.
- The built in boot-loader enables firmware field upgrades via the CF card interface.
- Power down mode.
- The module is easy and fast to be integrated into systems and applications.
- The unit comes with a Compact Flash Type II interface.
- It fits into CF card Type II slots and via an adapter also into PCMCIA Type II slots or any kind of mobile device.
- ACG RFID Readers’ range joins Omnikey smart card readers’ family, creating a group called OMNIKEY.
Contact less proximity read/write device that, with its multi frequency capability, supports most of the available 125 and 134.2 kHz tags. It comes with a Compact Flash Type II interface and it fits into CF card Type II and PCMCIA Type II slots
- 125 kHz and 134.2 kHz
- ISO 11784
- ISO 11785
- ISO 18000-2
- Hitag 1
- Hitag 2
- Hitag S
- EM4X05 (ISO FDX B)
- TI-RFID systems 134.2 kHz 64Bit R/O
- TI-RFID systems 134.2 kHz 64Bit R/W
- TI-RFID systems 134.2 kHz 1088Bit Multipage
- Compact Flash Type II (driver for PCMCIA available)
- 9600 bit/s to 115kbit/s, N, 8, 1.
- API – DLL (VC++)
- No drivers needed for PDA applications
- Reader utility available for Pocket PC 2002 & 2003
Power supply and current consumption
- 3,3VDC via CF card interface
- 5,0VDC via PCMCIA interface
- 160mA @ active mode
- 20mA @ Antena Off
- < 1m A power down mode
- Reading distance: up to 70 mm depending on tag type and tag size
Size and weight
- 52 x 42,8 x 8,9 mm
- 15 gr. ± 10%
- Operating temperature: 0ºC to 70ºC
- Storage temperature: -40ºC to 85ºC
- RoHS compliant, ETS 300-330, CE, FCC.
- Access control
- Animal identification
- Process and production control
- Mobile applications