Kapri CovidPass Advantages
Compared to mobile based solutions, Kapri CovidPass allows to:
- Streamline certificate verification, reducing waiting queues.
- Activate relays to open doors / turnstiles or activate alarms in case of an incident (invalid QR, reading error).
- Perform reading and verification in low light environments.
- Maintain a safe distance between users and employees.
- Avoid incidents due to losing or damaging the mobile phone or the presence of dirt in its camera.
- Covid certificate reading and verification
- Double reading of one or more Covid certificates
- Autonomous operation
- 2.4 ” IPS graphic screen and touch keyboard
- Fit for low light environments
- 2 relays to open doors or activate alarms
Covid certificate reading and verification
Kapri CovidPass reads the QR code of the EU Digital COVID Certificate, validates the data and activates the relays to open doors, gates and more.
It verifies the if a person has either been
- vaccinated against COVID-19,
- received a negative test result, or
- recovered from COVID-19.
Double reading of one or more Covid certificates
Kapri CovidPass allows double reading of several Covid certificates from the same user.
For example, if the client only wants to give access to users who have a vaccination certificate and a negative PCR test, they can configure these parameters and allow access only to people who meet both of these requirements.
The device works without a network connection.
The administrator can configure the different options to validate certificates via an integrated webserver.
2.4” IPS graphic screen and touch keyboard
The 2.4” IPS graphic display shows the user’s personal data that allows checking if the data on the certificate matches the data on the National Identity Document of the person. The customer can define what data they would like to show on the screen.
The device also has a 4-key capacitive keyboard and a beeper.
Fit for low light environments
The screen can display different information depending on the process of reading and verifying the certificate.
2 relays to open doors or activate alarms
Kapri CovidPass has two relays to open doors / turnstiles or to activate alarms in case of an error in reading the QR code.
The device also allows you to record logs and download them in CSV format (compatible with Excel).