- Easy to use and touch screen.
- Face access control terminal with mask detection.
- Large memory capacity, up to 10,000 faces.
- Time&Attendance Control (optional).
Hanvon FaceGo VF600 is a facial recognition terminal for access control. At the time of facial identification, the terminal can detect if the user is wearing the mask.
It is a contactless solution between the terminal and the user. And also, FaceGo VF600 allows to identify the user without having to stop in front of the terminal.
Identification is less than 0.3 seconds and has a good image quality touch screen. Allows you to store up to 10,000 faces.
Optionally, Hanvon FaceGo VF600 also allows Time&Attendance Control with Work Codes and Work Status.
The Hanvon FaceGo VF600 terminal is used for access control and time control solutions (optional) in:
- Schools and educational centers
- Hospitals and clinics
- Gyms and sports centers