- Biometric ID terminal
- 2.4” IPS Graphics Display and Touch Keyboard
- 3 Relays and 4 Digital Inputs
- Ethernet Connection and Wifi Option
- Web Programming
- CLOUD Protocol: Cloud Direct Connectivity
- Other Protocols to Work within the LAN
- WebServer Device Configuration
- Options: Mifare/Desfire Card Reader and Bluetooth Reader (BLE)
- Integration module
3 Relays and 4 Digital Inputs
Kapri Online Bio includes 3 relays to activate electric locks, turnstiles, barriers, alarms or other devices.
These 4 digital inputs can be used to monitor the status of door sensors, limit switch sensors, etc. The device is equipped with an Anti-Tamper sensor to detect tampering.
Ethernet Connection and Wifi Option
The device is connected via Ethernet and communication with the application always takes place via the exchange of JSON objects. The device is easy to integrate regardless of the programming language or operating system.
Kapri Online Bio is available in a Wifi version.
CLOUD Protocol: Cloud Direct Connectivity
This is the most suitable option for extranet web applications. In these environments and for security reasons only the terminals can initiate communication as the cloud application is not allowed to initiate communications with the devices oftentimes. Kapri Online Bio initiates communications and when an event occurs, such as a card being read, it sends a POST command to the cloud application/API Server. In response, the application sends a set of commands to be executed by the terminal, such as displaying messages on the screen and activating relays to allow access.
Cloud Protocol Characteristics:
– Kapri initiates all communications.
– Communications are secure when the cloud uses the https protocol.
– No installation of drivers, .DLLs, services, etc. required.
– Easy installation. It does not have to be installed locally.
For more information, please check the Kapri CLOUD tab.
Other protocols for working within the LAN
Kapri Online Bio offers the following communication protocols:
* For more information, see the Communication Protocols Tab.
Options: Mifare/Desfire Card Reader and Bluetooth Reader (BLE)
As an option, a 125kHz RFID reader or a Mifare/Desfire Card Reader (which allows reading the UID and memory sectors of the card) can be added.
The Bluetooth (BLE) option allows users identifying themselves by means of a high-security virtual card in the mobile phone.
Kimaldi Kapri Bio is available in an integration module finish for installation on turnstiles, barriers and gates.