- Powerful 4-core processor: very high performance: high speed transfer fingerprint and users and fast fingerprint authentication.
- Live Finger Detection 2.0 technology of Suprema. Double light source for detection fake fingers.
- Incidences function keys for time&attendance control. Request incidence prior to identification and ready to integrate control production software
- Great usability through the LCD color screen
- With warranty of the leading brand of Suprema biometrics.
Suprema BioStation L2 is a fingerprint biometric terminal that provides extensive functionalities of Access control and time&attendance, based on technology and the new generation security platform of Suprema.
False finger detection 2.0 – Optical sensor OP05
The new BioStation L2 incorporates the LFD 2.0 technology of Suprema that implements a false fingers recognition engine using double light source.
- By combining infra-red rays and White light the engine blocks false fingers of different materials such as paper, film, rubber, silicone…
OP05 optical of Suprema included to reduce the distortion and improves image contrast.
4-core powerful processor
Suprema BioStation L2 integrates the fastest processor to increase the identification speed and adapt to the different databases of any company.
- Very high speed in fingerprint and users transfer
- Image processing of improved fingerprint
- Very fast fingerprint authentication
Functionalities of time&attendance control
The new Suprema biometric terminal converge the benefits of color screen very intuitive and control keys of time&attendance with the latest update of BioStar 2 for time&attendance control
- Keys functions for introducing incidences.
- T&A Mode Required. Request incidence previous to the identification.
- Job Code. The new terminal of time&attendance Suprema BioStationL2 is ready to integrate a software production control. Allowing the introduction of work orders assigned to a user.
- The terminal allows to be linked with production control software, by which the work orders/production are assigned to the user identification.
- 2 inch LCD color with intuitive GUI.
- 3 x 4 keypad touch.
- Last Suprema algorithm
- 1,2 GHz CPU 4-core
- Up to 150.000 readings per second
- Maximum 500k users /1 million text records
- Big memory capacity: 2GB Flash + 256 MB of RAM
Versatile Interfaces / RF options
- Wiegand, RS485, TTL I/O, relé
- 125KHz EM
- 13.56 MHz Mifare/ DESFire/ DESFire EV1/ Felica/NFC
Access Control Distributed System
In access control installations with security requirements, it is recommended to use a module with a separate relay (Secure I/O, DM-20, Corestation) to avoid possible manipulations.