- Unmatched Facial Recognition Efficiency
- Multiple Access Control Technologies
- Identification with or without a Mask
- High Security and Encrypted Data
- Large Memory Capacity
- Excellent User Experience
- Suitable for Various Environments (Indoor and Outdoor)
- Elevated Skin Temperature Detection (Optional)
- System Configuration
Unmatched Facial Recognition Efficiency
Suprema’s Fusion Matching technology puts up IR (infrared) together with visual facial recognition with a unique deep-learning algorithm to achieve an outstanding precision of authentication along with the best anti-spoofing performance of the industry. False Acceptance Rate (FAR): 1 in 10 billion.
Multiple Access Control Technologies
- Multimodal biometrics: it combines Facial Recognition with Fingerprint
- Mobile Acces: Mobile Access Card (NFC & BLE)
- RFID: 13.56 MHz, 125 kHz and dual RFID
- Biometric template on card (Match-on-Card or Template on Card)
Identification with or without a Mask
- It detects whether users are wearing a mask or not.
- It identifies users with a mask.
High Security and Encrypted Data
FaceStation F2 encrypts all biometric credentials and personal information. Moreover, it protects data with a secure boot process. The terminal is built on Android 8.1.
In access control installations with security requirements, it is recommended to use a module with a separate relay (Secure I/O, DM-20, Corestation) to avoid possible manipulations.
Large Memory Capacity
FaceStation F2 can easily handle a large number of users, for example employees of a large corporation. FaceStation F2 can accommodate up to 100,000 users *, 50,000 face image logs, and 5,000,000 text logs. * 100,000 users with fingerprint authentication and 50,000 users with facial recognition.
Excellent User Experience
FaceStation F2 has a 7 “color LCD screen that offers an optimal user experience during identification. Users do not have to stand still during the recognition process since the identification is done automatically while the user passes in front of the terminal. The recognition distance range is 50cm ~ 130cm.
Suitable for Various Environments
By combining IR technology with visual facial recognition, FaceStation F2 enables uninterrupted facial recognition in all lighting conditions. In low light environments, FaceStation F2 can authenticate faces thanks to its infrared recognition technology. With IP65 protection, FaceStation F2 is also suitable for outdoor installation.
Elevated Skin Temperature Detection
Combined with the Suprema Thermal Camera, FaceStation F2 can identify people with elevated skin temperature.