- On-line connection: the host controls the entire system in real time.
- It supports multiple hardware configurations
- Four relays and four digital inputs
- User interface with beeper and LED.
- BioMax2 controller can be equipped with a fingerprint reader, RFID reader, magnetic stripe reader, smart card reader, barcode reader and a combination of two readers in one terminal.
- Access Control Functionalities.
Solid and reliable controller for on-line operation.
Peripheral control electronics. It allows the connection of 4 readers (2 RS232 readers and 2 TTL-Clock&Data / Wiegand readers), a 2×20 display, a 4×4-key keypad, a beeper, leds, 4 digital inputs and 4 relays.
Host connectivity: Ethernet (IP) and RS-232
Peripheral connectivity: RS-232 and TTL Clock&Data
Operating temperature: -20ºC to 80ºC
Types of Readers for BioMax2:
- Fingerprint Reader
- Memory Chip or Smart Card Reader
- Magnetic Stripe Reader
- 125 kHz RFID and 13.56 MHz Mifare Reader
- Barcode Reader
- Other types of readers with RS-232 or clock&data connection
- 2 RS-232 configurable serial ports
- 2 TTL ports with Wiegand option