- IP65 proteccion for outdoor use
- TCP/IP Connectivity
- Powered with PoE for reducing cost of installation
- Smart and compact design
- 2 years of warranty
- Available Suprema Access Control Software
- Powerful 32-bit Microprocessor: Xpass is powered by 32-bit microprocessor which allows seamless operation and uninterrupted sub-device control. The processor is well capable of running Xpass’s own operations and is sufficient to support Xpass as a controller to dummy readers and locks.
- Intelligence at Doors: With powerful internal CPU and comprehensive communication interfaces, Xpass provides both reader and controller functionalities at the door. In addition, it can also control door locks with its built-in door relay or through external relay unit. This concept not only reduces your cost for the entire system by removing costly access control panels, but also improves system stability by eliminating single point of failure that affects whole system.
- Versatile Interfaces -extra flexibility: Xpass allows flexible system design and cost advantage with comprehensive communication interfaces and relays such as TCP/IP, RS485 and Wiegand. In addition, it provides multiple in/out relays to offer extra flexibility. For further expansion, optional external relay unit is also available.
- IP Access Control with PoE: Featuring IP-based system topology and PoE, Xpass’s IP access control system offers extra flexibility in designing your security system while reducing cost on installation & maintenance. Compare to conventional access control system, IP access control provides lower cost per door with less wiring and utilization of existing network infrastructure. The concept alsosimplifies installation of systems with multiple sites since it only requires basic internet link to remote locations.
- IP65-rated Waterproof Structure: Xpass’s body structure has been comprehensively sealed against invasive moisture, dust and liquid. Featuring superb IP65-rated protection, its meticulous sealing, combined with extra protective engineering, ensures faultless operation under outdoor installation.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE): PoE feature in Xpass allows simpler wiring & lower installation cost by leveraging existing IT infrastructure. It also supplies up to 700mA, 12vDC of electricity to its slave devices such as deadbolt, RTE and dummy readers.