In some neighbours’ communities, there are problems regarding access to common areas such as swimming pools, social clubs or sports courts more than often.
One of our distributors provided a solution which consists of installing access control terminals in a neighbouring community in order to avoid those problems of undue abuse by some of the owners, which were affecting the coexistence and management of the entire community.
Our distributor chose to install a Kimaldi Flexy terminal as it can be an online system. This way it is easier for the community administrator to make access control changes and to update user data from the computer. Hence, there is no need to go to the Access Control Terminal to modify the data as the online system allows updating in real time.
When you are dealing with a reliable and efficient online access control you can:
- Check out who is getting access to common areas
- Deny access to defaulters or to those who misuse the facilities
Installing an online access control with RFID technology consists of 4 basic elements:
- RFID Tags: every user identifies him or herself to the different accesses of the community by using a tag, the most common being cards, bracelets and keychains.
- Access control Readers: RFID devices next to the accessing doors grant or deny access by using tags..
- Control unit: the piece of equipment where you run the management software to keep the entire system updated.
- Management software: You can run this tool from any device with an internet connection to
manage the entire access control system (registering / deregistering / etc).
The Access Control Terminal we use to run this App is:
Kimaldi Flexy is an online system. It controls real time access in and it allows multiple identification modes such as biometrics, cards and Storage on Cards.
It is an IP65 terminal suitable for outdoor installation. It is IP rated as “dust tight” and protected against water projected from a nozzle.
Flexy is developed in Kimaldi so we can adapt the terminal to the specific needs of each project and thus offer the best solution.