Access to Communal Swimming-pools, Public Baths or those located within Sports Centers must follow a security protocol from now on to avoid the risk of infection by Covid19.
In these facilities they will have to follow a series of measures such as:
- Capacity Limitation according to each Autonomous Community
Guidelines. Booking an appointment to access some facilities.
Restricted Capacity to showers and changing rooms.
Keeping Social Distancing.
The Capacity Limitation will depend on the size of the venue and its capacity. An effective solution to control the number of people within the pool area is to integrate a People Counting System.
At Kimaldi we developed KForum a People Counting System that allows you to find out the exact number of people inside some facilities in real time. KForum helps you to avoid exceeding the limited capacity by blocking doors or access lathes. In addition, you can use that data generated by KForum to
- The current state of capacity.
- Occupancy rates according to time slots.
- Send alerts when capacity is being reached.
- Checking the capacity in real time on other platforms such as screens or on the website.